Sep 7, 2014

The green in my eyes

I cried a lot tonight. And the tears keep coming. There is one interesting thing I just noticed when I looked in the mirror. When I have sobbed my heart out and my eyes are so red that a bull would charge at me if he saw my face, the green in the iris of my eyes really stands out clearly.

Lord, God, please show me some love tonight. I don't care how late I have to stay up to get it. I need to feel love. I do not feel it coming from anywhere else. All I feel from my surroundings is callousness, pity, and abandonment. I don't even feel love for myself. I feel nothing.

2 comments:

  1. Hugs!! <3 So sorry for your sadness and at such intensity, but I do hope you felt some love and comfort. I am usually on the computer til 1am pacific time, so you are welcome to email me if you can't sleep or whatever. Peace!

    ReplyDelete